Adventure Medical Kits First Aid 0.5 allows you to treat injuries on the go all in a 2-stage waterproofing bag. This lightweight medical kit is a must when hiking or camping, especially when you can't predict the weather. It provides a number of medications and bandages to help treat injuries on the trail.
- 2 Stage Waterproofing: Inner DryFlex bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper
- Clean and Close Wounds: Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation and common allergies
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Stop Blisters Before they Start: Die-cut Moleskiin plus Skin Tac topical adhesive to protect against the hikers #1 injury
- Easy Access: Bandages: Fast and easy application and less contamination risk
- 6.5 in x 5 in x 1 in
- Weight: 3.68 oz
- Size Chart
There is no size chart available for this product.
There is no video for this product