Astral pays attention to detail, ensuring that every component of their footwear is water-ready. From the threat to the laces, the TR1 Mesh shoe is designed to hold up after constant soaking, with the ability to shed water and manage odor. This lightweight hiker also has a premium grip outsole made from G15 compound to avoid slips and keep you balanced.
- Supportive EVA heel cup
- Removable Polygiene treated insole
- Heel tab
- Includes alternate color laces
- Level heel to ball, with Top Shank to reduce foot fatigue
- G.15 high friction rubber with aggressive 5 mm lugs, non-marking
- Fabric: Ripstop 2D Mesh with TPU overlays at toe and heel cap
- Weight: 278 g (9.8 oz)
- Foot to Ground distance: 21 mm heel, 20 mm ball
- Water Ready: Every component of this shoe is chose for its ability to hold up after constant soaking, shed water, and not accumulate funk.
- Balanced Geometry: Medium arch support, tapered instep and heel area for better foothold and control wide forefoot allows your feet and toes to spread out for stability
- G15 Compound: Formulated for premium grip while also providing excellent abrasion resistance. Its low durometer means the rubber is softer and therefore conforms well to the ground
- Size Chart
There is no size chart available for this product.
There is no video for this product