The Eagle Creek No Matter What Duffle M is an abrasion resistant, water repellent, durable duffle bag that's ready to be thrown into any adventure. This duffle has extra seam reinforcement in high-stress areas, an adjustable shoulder strap for hauling your gear, and compression straps to stabilize your pack.
- Abrasion-resistant, water repellant, Bi-Tech fabric with protective storm flap shields gear from the rough and tough, rain or shine
- Strategic seam reinforcement in high-stress areas, hearty webbing, and high strength to weight ratio heavy-duty Bi-Tech fabric
- Roll and stash in stuff pouch for a compressed storage option; stuff sac also doubles as smart place to stash your muddy shoes or gear
- Padded adjustable (and removable) shoulder strap for hauling gear over your shoulder, with non-slip center haul handle, and side grab handles, to get your cargo from here to there
- #10 lockable zippers on main compartment so you can lock your bag should you choose to check or stash it
- Front zippered pocket for quick stash items
- External compression straps stabilize internal cargo
- Back slip panel secures your duffel to the top of your wheeled carry-on, assisting you with a much-wasier transport
- Capacity: 3600 cu in / 59 L
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Fabric: Bi-Tech
- Dimensions: 24 in x 12 in x 11 in
- Size Chart
There is no size chart available for this product.
There is no video for this product