Belying its simple, classic style, this Herschel Supply Co. Rundle Backpack is built to get wet and wild. The CORDURA® reinforced base and water resistant coating keep your belongings secure and dry, and the reflective rubber Trail ID label lets you take it out in all kinds of conditions. Sternum straps help comfortably redistribute the weight, and this 20.5 liter backpack fits your binoculars, your first aid kit, your notebook, camera, maps, and all kinds of other gear; we know, because we tried it, and we love it.
- 210D Nailhead Dobby nylon
- 1,500 mm water resistant coating and CORDURA® reinforced base
- 13 mesh laptop sleeve with key clip and neoprene keychain sleeve
- Two-way zipper with Prusik cord pulls
- Front storage pocket
- Dual external micro-mesh water bottle pockets
- Contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum support
- Embroidered dimensions and reflective rubber Trail ID label
- Volume: 20.5 liters
- Dimensions: height 18, width 12, depth 5.75
- Size Chart
There is no size chart available for this product.
There is no video for this product