The Hoka One One Bondi 4 for Women is designed for running on the track and the roads, with ample cushioning and shock absorption. This running shoe has a momentum-boosting early-stage Meta-Rocker midsole and a breathable Lycra ComfortFrame upper.
- TPU External Heel Counter Provides Support
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker Provides Propulsion
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature Bondi Cushioning
- 10 Deg Heel Bevel Provides Smooth Heel Transition
- Flat-waisted Geomtry Provides Inherent Stability
- Strategic rubber placement provides durability
- Weight: 9 oz
- Fabric: Lycra ComfortFrame Upper
- 50% More Cushioning: Engineered midsole volume up to 2.5 x the volume than standard running shoes for stability and to absorb shock
- Meta Rocker: Midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, creates a unique fulcrum effect and encourages a guided foot gait cycle
- Active Foot Frame: Uniquely engineered midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe's midsole
- Size Chart
There is no size chart available for this product.
There is no video for this product