Ospreys Kyte 46 is a versatile women-specific overnight pack that features a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, keeping your things organized and offering more room for other gear. Carrying a pack all day on your back also seems like a breeze with Ospreys LightWire frame and suspension system which transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt so your back isnt as strained.
- Versatility: Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts
- Integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit
- Sleeping bag compartment: wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping pad straps: adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side zipper access: side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- Vertical zippered side pocket: full length zippered side pocket aids organization
- WXS/S: Volume: 2685 in3 / 44 L / Dimensions: 26H x 14W x 14D in / Weight: 3.42 lbs
- WS/M: Volume: 2807 in3 / 46 L / Dimensions: 28H x 14W x 14D in / Weight: 3.55 lbs
- Fabric: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop / Accent: 420 HD Nylon Packcloth / Bottom: 420 HD Nylon Packcloth
- Lightwire Suspension: 3.5 mm lightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt / Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Size Chart
There is no size chart available for this product.
There is no video for this product