On the southern New England shoreline, weve had noreasters dump between four and five feet of snow, and weve seen temperatures drop a long way down past freezing. Thats why we know to be prepared, and its why we love the Patagonia Womens Down With It Parka. The 600 fill power duck down, as strong as some cold weather sleeping bags, retains warmth and insulates you from the cold, and Traceable Down standards ensure fair treatment for the animals from which it came. A removable, insulated 3-panel hood also secures with plastic snaps for added warmth and further protection from the elements. Treated with a durable water repellant finish, the parkas shell resists wind and rain, and the bluesign® approval ensures sustainable textile production.
- 100% recycled polyester plain weave shell has a durable water repellant (DWR) finish
- Insulated with 600 fill power Traceable Down
- Wide baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and a warm, contoured fit
- Removable 3-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is insulated for additional warmth
- 2-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have a secure zipper closure
- Knee length
- Avg. weight: 873 g (30.8 oz)
- Fabric: shell, 2.3 oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish; insulation, 600 fill power Advanced Global Traceable Down
- Fabric certified as bluesign® approved
- Size Chart
Patagonia Size Chart
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
X-Small | 0-2
Small | 4-6
Medium | 8-10
Large | 12-14
X-Large | 16-18
32 - 33
34 - 35
36 - 37
38.5 - 40
25.5 - 26.5
27.5 - 28.5
29.5 - 30.5
32 - 33.5
34.5 - 35.5
36.5 - 37.5
38.5 - 39.5
41 - 42.5
35 - 37
38 - 40
42 - 44
46 - 48
29 - 30
31 - 33
34 - 36
38 - 40
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I'm down with the down with it
I must say this jacket doesn't look like much on the hanger but when I tried it on boy oh boy it compliments my slim frame without a lot of bulk. This jacket is very warm as well, you don't need to pile on a bunch of layers underneath either.
Quality Value Price
There is no video for this product