Patagonia Nano Puff Vest for Men is worn as an outer or midlayer vest using the highly compressible PrimaLoft ONE insulation designed to help the body retain as much warmth as possible, while conserving energy. The Nano Puff Vest is wrapped in 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a durable water repellent finish for times of extreme winter precipitation. A drawcord hem seals in warmth, and two zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket provide storage.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric with durable water repellent finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels to stabilize insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered internal chest pocket
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem
- Shell and lining: 1.4 oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a durable water repellent finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft ONE 100% polyester
- Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz
- PrimaLoft: The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
- Size Chart
Patagonia Size Chart
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
X-Small | 0-2
Small | 4-6
Medium | 8-10
Large | 12-14
X-Large | 16-18
32 - 33
34 - 35
36 - 37
38.5 - 40
25.5 - 26.5
27.5 - 28.5
29.5 - 30.5
32 - 33.5
34.5 - 35.5
36.5 - 37.5
38.5 - 39.5
41 - 42.5
35 - 37
38 - 40
42 - 44
46 - 48
29 - 30
31 - 33
34 - 36
38 - 40
There is no video for this product