Patagonia Torrentshell Pant for Women is a wind- and waterproof H2No Performance shell pant that'll prepare you for any weather combination while backpacking, alpine climbing or backcountry skiing. These pants have articulated knees that wont restrict your movement, and adjustable hook-and-loop closure at the ankle and storm flap on lower leg.
- H2No Performance Standard shell pants with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket; all have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and zippers treated with a DWR finish
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg
- Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Weight: 243 g (8.6 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6 oz 50-denier 100% Nylon Ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish
- Weatherproof: 2.4 layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable for backpacking, alpine climbing and backcountry skiing. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a protective top coat barrier.
- Water Resistant: Durable water repellent fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry time.
- Size Chart
Patagonia Size Chart
Formfitting: Conforms to the body’s contours.
Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.
X-Small | 0-2
Small | 4-6
Medium | 8-10
Large | 12-14
X-Large | 16-18
32 - 33
34 - 35
36 - 37
38.5 - 40
25.5 - 26.5
27.5 - 28.5
29.5 - 30.5
32 - 33.5
34.5 - 35.5
36.5 - 37.5
38.5 - 39.5
41 - 42.5
35 - 37
38 - 40
42 - 44
46 - 48
29 - 30
31 - 33
34 - 36
38 - 40
There is no video for this product