The Sorel Joan of Arctic Boot for Women combines cold-weather performance with a stylish design that's as smart on urban streets as it is warm in a deep snowpack. Crafted from waterproof full-grain and suede leather, the high-cut upper is topped with a faux fur snow cuff. A removable recycled felt InnerBoot and 2.5mm felt frost plug armor toes against the cold down to -25 degrees below zero, while the classic handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell offer a level of warmth and durability that never goes out of style.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof full-grain and suede upper
- Removable 6mm recycled felt InnerBoot
- Faux fur snow cuff
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
- Weight: 31 oz / 874 g
- Shaft Height: 12 in / 30.5 cm
- Sorel rated: -25° fahrenheit / -32° Celsius
- Upper: Full-grain leather, suede, faux fur
- Lining: Recycled felt removable inner boot
- Shell: Vulcanized rubber
- Outsole: Herringbone rubber
- Size Chart
There is no size chart available for this product.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- No Title
The boots are great looking, warm and comfortable. I get several compliments on them. The top snap (pull up) broke the third time I wore them.
Quality Value Price
There is no video for this product