The Timberland Chocorua Trail Gore-Tex Boot for Men in Brown/Green is perfect for day hikes full of unpredictable weather. These boots are made with a premium waterproof full-grain leather upper, a Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet dry and a comfortable, rugged outsole, making this a durable necessity. Finished with the B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system with active rubber lug outsole for superior traction, the Chocorua Trail boot is suited to all-terrain adventures - whether it's a leisurely day hike or a multi-day backpacking trip.
- Premium full-grain, waterproof leather for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- The Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane barrier keeps water out, yet allows moisture vapor from sweat to pass through, keeping you feeling dry.
- Adjustable lacing system for a customized fit
- Removable contoured sockliner for additional underfoot comfort
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed, padded collar and gusseted tongue for comfort
- B.S.F.P. Motion Efficiency System: With each step, your foot goes through four motions - braking, supporting, flexing and propelling, and follows a curved center path of pressure. This system aligns lugs along this pressure path and the four motion areas to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance.
- Size Chart
There is no size chart available for this product.
There is no video for this product