The Vasque Breeze 2.0 GTX Boot for Women in Gargoyle/African Violet is perfectly designed to meet the needs of today's hiking trends. The original Vasque Breeze was launched in 2004 and was the first hiking boot to utilize running shoe technology. Now lighter, tougher, and more breathable than the original allowing you to set the pace and rule the trail.
- Asymmetric curve for people with higher arches
- Tapered toe box which provides adequate toe room, but without wasted space
- Good vertical toe room
- Medium volume heel fits a wide range of shapes
- Ideal for people wanting agility and quick foot turnover ? those moving quickly over technical ground
- Asymmetrical shape provides more powerful toe off
- Weight: 2lb. 3 oz. (1000g)
- Outsole: Vasque Exclusive Vibram Contact
- Last: Arc Tempo
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA, Molded TPU Plate
- Size Chart
There is no size chart available for this product.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- no breaking in, just put on and hike.
have always hiked in leather boots. Never thought i would purchase a boot like this. have to say i am very happy with the fit and the fact they are much lighter than my leather boots.
Quality Value Price
There is no video for this product