Incredibly breathable, water-ready, with reliable traction; what else could you ask for in a hiker? The TR1 Trek lightweight hiking shoe from Astral uses G Rubber outsoles to ensure an incredibly grippy outsole for the varied surfaces of a trail. It also features a balanced geometry to make sure your feet have a natural, and ultimately comfortable feel.
- Supportive EVA heel cup
- Removable Polygiene treated insole
- Heel tab
- Brass eyelets
- Includes alternate color laces
- Level heel to ball, with Top Shank to reduce foot fatigue
- G.15 high friction rubber with aggressive 5 mm lugs, non-marking
- Fabric: Hydrophobic canvas with protective TPU overlays at toe, heel, and quarter
- Weight: 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Foot to Ground distance: 21 mm heel, 20 mm ball
- Water Ready: Every component of this shoe is chose for its ability to hold up after constant soaking, shed water, and not accumulate funk.
- Balanced Geometry: Medium arch support, tapered instep and heel area for better foothold and control wide forefoot allows your feet and toes to spread out for stability
- G15 Compound: Formulated for premium grip while also providing excellent abrasion resistance. Its low durometer means the rubber is softer and therefore conforms well to the ground