Darn Tough Hiker Cushion Boot Socks - Men's
There are some amazing hikes in Hungary, but you don't want to travel internationally and have your gear start falling apart. That's why you need durability. It's why you need reliability. You need the Men's Hiker Boot Sock from Darn Tough. This sock's medium cushion absorbs impacts on the trail, and it sits mid-calf for extra protection. The fine gauge knitting and merino wool blend fabric all feels incredibly soft, but it's also super durable. These socks don't wear out like others will, period. The merino wool wicks sweat and dries rapidly, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin, and it's even naturally antimicrobial, preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes and fostering a healthier foot climate. Trust us; when you're hiking halfway around the world, there's nothing better than this.
- Merino wool blend boot sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- Performance fit prevents slipping, bunching, and blisters
- Fine gauge knitting supplies unprecedented durability and softness
- True Seamless™ construction for extra comfort and to prevent chafing
- Mid-level cushion density for extra comfort and shock absorption
- Fabric: 64% merino wool, 33% nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex