There are some amazing hikes in Hungary, but you dont want to travel internationally and have your gear start falling apart. Thats why you need durability. Its why you need reliability. You need the Mens Hiker Boot Sock from Darn Tough. This socks medium cushion absorbs impacts on the trail, and it sits mid-calf for extra protection. The fine gauge knitting and merino wool blend fabric all feels incredibly soft, but its also super durable. These socks dont wear out like others will, period. The merino wool wicks sweat and dries rapidly, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin, and its even naturally antimicrobial, preventing the growth of odor-causing microbes and fostering a healthier foot climate. Trust us; when youre hiking halfway around the world, theres nothing better than this.
- Merino wool blend boot sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- Performance fit prevents slipping, bunching, and blisters
- Fine gauge knitting supplies unprecedented durability and softness
- True Seamless construction for extra comfort and to prevent chafing
- Mid-level cushion density for extra comfort and shock absorption
- Fabric: 64% merino wool, 33% nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex