Darn Tough Vertex No Show Tab Ultra-Light Cushion Socks - Women's
Running a marathon means tackling a long stretch of trail, and that means your socks have to be up to the challenge. Luckily, the Women’s Vertex No Show Tab Ultra-Light Cushion sock from Darn Tough is ready for anything. This running sock’s ultralight cushion helps absorb impact and maximize your response. More importantly, the sock is made with a merino wool blend fabric. Merino wool dries quickly and wicks sweat, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin. It breathes well too, and provides great thermoregulation. Even better, it’s naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes to prevent nasty smells and foster a healthier climate for your foot, and that’s true no matter how many miles you’ll log on your run.
- Merino wool blend sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is highly breathable
- Ultra light cushion provides a light layer of cushioning along the bottom of the foot
- Mesh paneling for enhanced breathability and moisture management
- True Seamless™ design uses undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth and invisible feel
- Fine gauge knitting for unprecedented durability and comfort
- Performance fit to prevent slipping, bunching, and blisters
- Fabric: 51% merino wool, 46% nylon, and 3% Lycra® spandex