KEEN Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot - Women's
Keen Targhee II Mid for Women is a hiking boot with Keen's S3 technology shock, suspension and stability. Its mid cut height provides excellent ankle stability, while the 4mm lugs in the outsole give added support. This hiking boot is designed to dissipate shock and support the foot upon impact using its arch support, which cradles the natural contours of the foot. The Targhee II Mid has a waterproof and breathable membrane liner to keep the foot dry from rainy days and rocky river exploration.
- 4mm lugs in outsole for traction
- Mid cut height for ankle stability
- Weight: 14.69 oz (size 7)
- Calf Circumference: 9.5"
- Collar Height: 5.75"
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: Keen.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Outsole: Non marking rubber
- Metatomical Footbed Design: internal support mechanism and engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot. Keen.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability. Engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of an ankle injury.