Mountain Khaki Sublette Shirt - Men's
If you want to follow the Oregon trail starting from Fort Laramie and winding your way west, you’ll need to get yourself a comfortable flannel. You might not die of dysentery, but it’s still a pretty rough road. You’ll need comfort, and you’ll need durability. You’ll need the Men’s Sublette Shirt from Mountain Khakis. The cotton fabric breathes well, and it feels incredibly soft. The double-weave is also strong and durable. The shirt’s plaid exterior and 2 chest pockets make it a classic, and the gingham check interior makes for some eye-catching contrast.
- Men’s long-sleeved plaid button-up shirt
- 2 chest pockets with snap closure
- Dye-to-match metal rimmed snaps
- Plaid exterior and gingham check interior
- MK embroidered logo on back yoke
- Fabric: 4.4 oz 100% cotton double-weave plaid