Patagonia Ear Flap Hat
Ignore the awful cold weather, the wind, and the snow, because you can consider yourself warm this winter—at least as long as you wear the Patagonia Ear Flap Hat. The hat's recycled wool blend retains warmth extremely well without becoming too stifling. Even better, the fleece lining wicks moisture away from the skin, a necessity in freezing temperatures, and it feels soft and cozy wrapped around your head. The side flaps cover your ears too, guaranteeing extra warmth and protection from frostbite. Best of all, when you combine the tassels with the top braid, you get the perfect little dash of winter style.
- Soft recycled wool and nylon blend keeps your head and ears warm on the coldest days
- The side flaps cover your ears for extra warmth and comfort
- Fleece lining wicks sweat and feels soft
- There are two braided tassels on the ear flaps and a small braid on top for added style and fun
- Avg. weight: 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Fabric: body, 70% recycled wool, 25% nylon, 5% other fiber; lining, 5.6 oz 100% polyester fleece