Patagonia Gi III Pants Short - Men's
The last time we trekked through the North Woods National Monument, we passed through rain, mud, and quickly flowing streams, but these Mens Gi III Pants stood up to it all and got us through the rough. Patagonia engineered these incredibly lightweight pants with a durable water repellant finish and 50+ UPF sun protection to withstand any environment. Plenty of polyester mesh pockets let you keep all of your valuables close at hand, and the bluesign® approved fabric means sustainable textile production, an implicit pledge to protect our planets wild spaces. The durable fabric may feel as soft as a cloud, but its as strong as galvanized iron.
- Made of quick drying, lightweight nylon with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Regular fit, regular rise, full in the seat and thighs, and cut straight to the ankle, these pants are best for athletic and muscular body types as well as larger frames
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle fastens with a zip fly and button closure
- Coin-safe on-seam front pockets, zippered rear drop-in pocket, and a zippered right-thigh drop-in pocket with an internal key loop, each with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30, 32, and 34"
- Regular fit
- Avg. weight: 262 g (9.25 oz)
- Fabric: 3.4 oz 100% nylon (52% recycled) with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric certified as bluesign® approved