Patagonia Kamala Maxi Skirt - Women's
Each bright new day is an adventure, and youd never pass up on an adventure. Thats why you stock your wardrobe with versatile, comfortable, and chic outfits. Thats why you need the Patagonia Womens Kamala Maxi Skirt. Made with a blend of organic cotton, TENCEL® lyocell, and spandex, this skirts fabric feels spectacularly soft. It breathes well too, and it feels extra breezy: the ideal summery fabric. It even has just the right amount of stretch. This garment was designed to be worn as either a skirt or a halter dress, and that makes it extra versatile. The organic cotton was grown with more sustainable agricultural techniques than traditional cotton harvests, and the TENCEL® fibers are made from sustainably sourced wood pulp.
- Wide, cinched waistband fits snugly and is adjustable on right side with ties
- Long, full skirt falls to the ankles
- When converted to a bandeau-style dress, the doubled waistband becomes the bodice and ties securely behind the neck
- Avg. weight: 284 g (10 oz)
- Fabric: 5.1 oz 55% organic cotton, 41% TENCEL® lyocell, and 4% spandex stretch jersey