Patagonia Retro Pile 1/4 Zip Pullover - Boys'
When he goes off to school in the Fall, you want to make sure he can stay warm if the temperature's a little chilly. Luckily, the Patagonia Boys' Retro Pile Fleece 1/4 Zip is made for staying warm. This pullover fleece is made from double-sided solid shearling. It retains warmth well without feeling stifling, and it feels extra soft next to skin. The Fair Trade Certified™ sewing represents a socially responsible manufacturing process, and the bluesign® approved fabric meets the highest standards of environmental responsibility as well.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided shearling
- Bound center-front quarter-zip
- Set-in sleeves with flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket with a webbing zipper pull
- Cuffs and hem have a spandex trim
- Hip length
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Avg. weight: 366 g (12.9 oz)
- Fabric: 11.5 oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Fabric certified as bluesign® approved