Patagonia Reversible Down Sweater Hoody - Girls'
Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean she doesn't want to go out there and play, and that means that she'll need a jacket you can rely on to keep her safe and warm. Luckily, the Patagonia Girls' Reversible Down Sweater Hoody does exactly that. This lightweight girls' winter coat is insulated with 600 fill power recycled down; it's reclaimed from other down products and washed for a more environmentally and socially responsible product. The insulation retains warmth well, and the shell fabric's durable water repellant (DWR) finish sheds light rain, snow, and moisture. Spandex binding at the hood and sleeve openings ensures a secure and comfortable fit, and the zipper garage at the chin eliminates chafing.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has a high tear strength
- Durable water repellant (DWR) finish sheds light rain, snow, and moisture
- 600 fill power Recycled Down insulates well and is socially responsible
- Three panel hood for a stay-put fit
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Reflective webbing pulls on center-front zipper
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on solid color side, and one zippered left chest and two on-seam pockets on print side
- Spandex binding at hood and sleeve openings for a secure fit
- Drop tail hem
- Hand-me-down ID label on inside zippered handwarmer pocket
- Regular fit
- Avg. weight: 428 g (15.1 oz)
- Fabric: shell, 1.6 oz 30 denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR finish; lining, 2.2 oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish; insulation, 600 fill power 100% Recycled Down
- Lining fabric certified as bluesign® approved