Patagonia Men's Stretch Wavefarer® Volley Shorts - 17"
It's a Friday morning, and Fridays were made for long walks on the beach. If those walks involve a little cliff diving, that's just more fun for you. Of course, activities like that are what the Men's Stretch Wavefarer® Volley Shorts from Patagonia were made for. These stretchy swim trunks are made from a fast drying nylon and spandex blend fabric. The fabric breathes well, stretches, and keeps you active in and around the water. That means you can climb back up the cliffs when you're done. A durable water repellant (DWR) finish helps the fabric shed moisture, and 50+ UPF sun protection keeps your sensitive body safe from the sun. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing represents fair labor practices, and the bluesign® approved fabric meets the highest standards in environmental and social responsibility.
- Stretchy beach shorts with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fully elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Unlined fabric
- Self-draining rear patch pocket has button closure and internal key loop
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Avg. weight: 133 g (4.7 oz)
- Outseam: 17 in
- Fabric: 4.2 oz 96% nylon (62% recycled) and 4% spandex with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric certified as bluesign® approved