Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket - Girls'
When we were kids, our parents always warned us that we would catch a cold if we stayed out too long in the rain. Now that we're adults, we tell our kids the same thing, but we also equip them with the Patagonia Girls' Torrentshell Jacket to make sure they stay dry and comfortable no matter what. This raincoat's waterproof and breathable 2.5 layer H2No® Performance Standard shell sheds water. It's totally waterproof, and it allows vapor to escape for long-lasting comfort and performance. The jacket's multipanel hood provides extra protection against the elements, and reflective highlights keep your daughter visible in dimmer conditions. The bluesign® approved fabric also represents an implicit pledge to protect and preserve our planet's wild spaces, meeting the highest standards in social and environmental responsibility.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof and breathable 2.5 layer recycled nylon with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish
- Multipanel hood has a slightly extended brim, an elasticized under-the-brim gusset for a protective fit, and reflective detail on back
- Full-length waterproof zipper with an internal storm flap and a reflective webbing zipper pull
- Reflective tape on snapped left-chest pocket
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Elasticized waist adds shaping
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Avg. weight: 224 g (7.9 oz)
- Fabric: 2.5 layer H2No® Performance Standard shell, 2.9 oz 50 denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof and breathable barrier and a DWR finish
- Fabric certified as bluesign® approved