Patagonia Men's Wavefarer® Boardshorts - 19"
You've got your surfboard. You've got a beach. You've got a one hour lunch break. What else are you going to do? Days like this were made for surfing. All you need to do is change into a pair of Patagonia Men's Wavefarer® Boardshorts. These lightweight swim trunks protect sport 50+ UPF sun protection. A self-draining hip pocket zips shut and lets you keep your valuables with you in the water, and the shorts pack into the hip pocket for convenient storage. The nylon fabric dries rapidly and is highly breathable, and a durable water repellant (DWR) finish helps shed moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing represents responsible labor practices, and the bluesign® approved fabric meets the highest standards of social and environmental stewardship.
- Made of durable, quick-drying recycled nylon with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip
- Shorts secure with a flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure with a durable bartacked drawstring
- Mesh gasket drains easily
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding and recyclable plastic zipper with an internal key loop and zipper pull
- Hip pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Mid length is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Avg. weight: 162 g (5.7 oz)
- Outseam: 19 in
- Fabric: 4.3 oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric certified as bluesign® approved