Smartwool Cable II Socks - Women's
Even when you're stuck at the office, there's no need to sacrifice comfort. In fact, there's every reason to get as comfy as you can. That's why you need the Women's Cable II Socks from Smartwool. Designed with an ultralight cushion, these socks fit in even tighter shoes, and of course they're made from a merino wool blend fabric. Merino wool retains warmth well and is highly breathable, for efficient thermal management, and it feels incredibly soft. It also wicks sweat and dries rapidly, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin, and it's naturally antimicrobial to prevent nasty smells and foster a healthier foot climate.
- Merino wool blend crew sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- Ultralight cushion for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Fabric: 70% merino wool, 29% nylon, and 1% elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble dry low