Smartwool Hiking Medium Crew Sock - Kids'
You want to prepare your kids for adventure with the best outdoor gear they can get. We get that. Thats why they need the Kids Hike Medium Crew Socks from Smartwool for their next backpacking trip. This sock has an arch brace for additional support and a superior fit, and it has a flat knit toe seam for chafe-free comfort. The merino wool blend feels super soft and comfy too. It retains warmth well in the cold, and it breathes well in the heat, providing efficient thermal management. The fabric wicks sweat and dries rapidly too, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin. All of this reduces foot fatigue and supplies long-lasting comfort. Merino wool is also naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes. This prevents nasty smells, and it creates a healthier foot climate.. Like we said: its the very best gear they can get.
- Merino wool blend crew sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- Arch brace for a superior fit, support, and comfort
- Flat knit toe seam
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- Medium cushion to absorb impact on the trail
- Fabric: 56% merino wool, 43% nylon, and 1% elastane