Smartwool Larimer Crew Socks - Men's
You've got your winter hat, and you've got your jacket. As long as your feet stay warm, a little cold weather isn't going to stop you anytime soon. Luckily, it's pretty easy to keep your feet nice and cozy when you've got the Men's Larimer Crew Socks from Smartwool. These thicker merino wool socks retain warmth extremely well. The fabric is also breathable, and that translates to efficient thermoregulation. Merino wool dries rapidly and wicks sweat, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin, and it's naturally antimicrobial. Inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes prevents nasty smells, and it creates a healthier environment for your foot as well. Trust us; this is one sock that you can't go wrong with.
- Merino wool blend crew sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- Novelty Donegal yarn
- Medium cushion to absorb impacts for long days on your feet
- Fabric: 84% merino wool, 14% nylon, 1% elastane, and 1% polyester
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble dry low