Smartwool Mountaineering Extra Heavy Crew Sock -s Men's
The toughest treks call for heavy duty gear. They call for guts. They call for the Mens Mountaineering Extra Heavy Crew Socks from Smartwool. Ankle and arch braces on this sock guarantee a secure and comfortable fit, and a flat knit toe seam prevents chafing and discomfort. The extra heavy cushion absorbs impacts on the trail, and its designed for mountaineering expeditions. Best of all, of course, is the merino wool blend fabric. It retains warmth well in the cold, and it breathes well too for efficient thermal management. The fabric wicks sweat and dries rapidly, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin, and its naturally antimicrobial. This prevents nasty smells and fosters a healthier foot climate. Frankly, theres no other sock wed rather wear to take us to the summit.
- Merino wool blend crew socks made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool is breathable, wicks sweat, and naturally resists the growth of odor causing microbes
- Smartwool Fit System combines ankle and arch braces for a secure and comfortable fit
- Extra heavy cushion for mountaineering expeditions absorbs impacts and stays warm
- Fabric: 74% merino wool, 25% nylon, and 1% elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble dry low