Smartwool PhD® Run Micro Socks - Men's
You've got this obstacle race in the bag. You've been training for this all year, and you've got all the right gear. You've got the Men's PhD® Run Light Elite Micro Socks from Smartwool. These low socks aren't just extra soft and comfortable. Smartwool's PhD® socks are built to perform. Smartwool's 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System ensures a secure and comfortable fit, and mesh vents provide greater breathability for active comfort. Indestructawool™ technology fronts a nylon face backed entirely by merino wool; it enhances the socks' durability without sacrificing comfort, but that's just the beginning. The merino wool blend fabric wicks sweat, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin. It breathes well too, and it's naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes to prevent nasty smells and foster a healthier foot climate. When you need gear that works with you, these socks need to be your go-to.
- Merino wool blend socks made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and fit
- Indestructawool™ technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh venting provides optimum breathability and moisture management
- 200 needle construction for high-density cushioning with minimal weight
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Achilles tab
- Run-specific fit
- Light elite cushioning for maximum impact protection and great reaction, designed specifically for runners
- Height: 1.75 in
- Fabric: 56% merino wool, 41% nylon, and 3% elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble dry low