Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Light Pattern Mid Crew Socks - Men's
The best food is the food you make in front of a campfire following a long day on the trail, and the best time to put your feet up is when you eat. Luckily, your feet are still ready for another day of hiking tomorrow, and that's because you're wearing the Smartwool Men's PhD® Outdoor Light Pattern Mid Crew Socks. A 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System ensures long-lasting comfort, using elastics and a nylon shell to prevent bunching in the toes and around the ankles. Indestructawool™ technology also makes this sock super durable. It's a special knit fronting an abrasion-resistant nylon backed entirely by merino wool. The merino wool wicks sweat, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin. It retains warmth well in the cold, and it breathes well in the heat, making it a four-season fabric. Combined with the sock's mesh vents, that breathability helps reduce fatigue. Merino wool is also naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes. This prevents nasty smells, and it creates a healthier foot climate.
- Merino wool blend mid crew sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and fit
- Indestructawool™ technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh venting provides optimum breathability and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- Light cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Fabric: 57% merino wool, 40% nylon, and 3% elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble dry low