Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Light Crew Socks - Men's
We wouldn't be caught dead on a trail without merino wool socks. There's no more important outdoor gear than a good pair of socks, and you'll usually find us wearing the Men's PhD® Outdoor Light Crew Socks. These socks sport a 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System that ensures long-lasting comfort, using elastics and a nylon shell to prevent bunching in the ankles and toes. Indestructawool™ technology also makes this sock super durable. A Virtually Seamless™ toe also prevents chafing, and mesh ventilation zones help reduce foot fatigue. Of course, the merino wool blend fabric retains warmth well in the cold, and it breathes for efficient thermal management. Merino wool wicks sweat and dries rapidly, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin. It's also naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes. This prevents nasty smells, and it creates a healthier foot climate.
- Merino wool blend crew sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and fit
- Indestructawool™ technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh venting provides optimum breathability and moisture management
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- Light cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Fabric: 56% merino wool, 41% nylon, and 3% elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble dry low