Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Light Crew Socks - Women's
Look, you could hike in regular old cotton socks, but you wont even feel half as comfortable as youd feel with the Womens PhD® Outdoor Light Crew Socks from Smartwool. These socks are designed with Indestructawool® technology for extra durability. A 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses a nylon shell and elastic bands to ensure a comfortable fit, preventing bunching around the ankles and toes, and the womens specific fit provides more comfort to female athletes. The merino wool blend fabric retains warmth well in the cold, and it breathes well in the heat to provide efficient thermal management. That breathability is enhanced by the mesh ventilation zones. Merino wool also wicks sweat and dries rapidly, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin. All of this prevents foot fatigue. Merino wool is also naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes. It prevents nasty smells, and it creates a healthier foot climate.
- Merino wool blend crew sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- Womens Specific Fit sports a narrower profile to conform to a womans foot
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and fit
- Indestructawool technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh venting provides optimum breathability and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless toe
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- Light cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Fabric: 58% merino wool, 39% nylon, and 3% elastane