Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Light Pattern Crew Socks - Men's
We love the outdoors. We feel at peace in the middle of nowhere, and with the fun patterns of the Men's PhD® Outdoor Light Pattern Crew Socks from Smartwool we also feel alive. These socks don't just look good though; they're also built for performance and comfort. Indestructawool™ technology creates a durable product, and a 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System ensures long-lasting comfort, using elastics and a nylon shell to prevent bunching in the ankles and toes. A Virtually Seamless™ toe also prevents chafing, and mesh ventilation zones reduce foot fatigue. Of course, the socks' merino wool blend fabric retains warmth well in the cold, and it breathes well in the heat for efficient thermal management. Mesh venting enhances the socks' breathability, and that actively reduces foot fatigue. Merino wool is also naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes to prevent nasty smells and foster a healthier foot climate.
- Merino wool blend crew sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is super breathable
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and fit
- Indestructawool™ technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh venting provides optimum breathability and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- Light cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Fabric: 58% merino wool, 39% nylon, and 3% elastane