Smartwool PhDÂ® Outdoor Medium Crew Socks - Women's
Look, youre already halfway up the mountain. The socks that youve worn this far are the socks youre probably stuck with. Luckily, those socks are the Smartwool Womens PhD® Outdoor Medium Crew Socks. This sock was designed for outdoorsy women. The 4 Degree Elite Fit System and womens specific fit prevent bunching and keep the sock in place around your foot and ankles. Indestructawool technology also makes this sock super durable. Its a special knit fronting an abrasion-resistant nylon backed entirely by merino wool. The merino wool wicks sweat, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin. It retains warmth well in the cold, and it breathes well in the heat, making it a four-season fabric. Combined with the socks mesh vents, that breathability helps reduce fatigue. Merino wool is also naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes. This prevents nasty smells, and it creates a healthier foot climate.
- Merino wool blend crew sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- Womens Specific Fit sports a narrower profile to conform to a womans foot
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and fit
- Indestructawool technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh venting provides optimum breathability and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless toe
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- Medium cushion to absorb impact on the trail
- Fabric: 65% merino wool, 33% nylon, and 2% elastane
- Care instructions, machine wash warm, tumble dry low