Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Medium Pattern Crew Socks - Men's
You feel alive, and that's because you're on the third day of a backpacking trip up to Maine. You're also ready to keep on trekking, and that's because you've got on the Men's PhD® Outdoor Medium Pattern Crew Socks from Smartwool. A 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System ensures long-lasting comfort, using elastics and a nylon shell to prevent bunching in the toes and around the ankles. Indestructawool™ technology also makes this sock super durable. It's a special knit fronting an abrasion-resistant nylon backed entirely by merino wool. The merino wool wicks sweat, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin. It retains warmth well in the cold, and it breathes well in the heat, making it a four-season fabric. Combined with the sock's mesh vents, that breathability helps reduce fatigue. Merino wool is also naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes. This prevents nasty smells, and it creates a healthier foot climate.
- Merino wool blend crew sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and fit
- Indestructawool™ technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh venting provides optimum breathability and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- Medium cushion to absorb impact on the trail
- Fabric: 64% merino wool, 34% nylon, and 2% elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble dry low