Smartwool PhD® Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro Socks - Men's
When you're running an obstacle race, you've got to trust your gear as well as your skills. It's why you need the best gear you can get, and that's why you need the Men's Smartwool PhD® Run Ultra Light Pattern Micro Socks. Built around a nylon structure and with Smartwool's 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System, these socks fit extremely well. Combined with the Virtually Seamless™ toe, that reduces chafe and enhances performance. Smartwool's proprietary Indestructawool™ technology fronts a durable nylon back by merino wool. The merino wool fabric wicks sweat, pulling moisture away from the skin, and dries rapidly. It also resists the growth of odor-causing microbes. More importantly, it breathes well. Combined with the socks' mesh venting, the breathability helps to reduce foot fatigue and keep you on the move longer, farther, and faster.
- Merino wool blend ankle sock made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and fit
- Indestructawool™ technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh venting provides optimum breathability and moisture management
- Virtually Seamless™ toe
- Ultra light cushion for maximum next-to-foot performance without added bulk
- Fabric: 45% merino wool, 50% nylon, and 5% elastane