Smartwool Run Light Low Socks - Men's
Nothing can stop you from finishing this obstacle race. Youve spent all year in training. Youre ready. Youve got the right shoes and the right shorts, and with the Mens PhD® Run Light Elite Low Cut Socks youve got the best bit of gear that there is. Smartwools PhD® socks are built to perform. Smartwools 4 Degree Elite Fit System ensures a secure and comfortable fit, and mesh vents provide greater breathability for active comfort. Indestructawool technology fronts a nylon face backed entirely by merino wool; it enhances the socks durability without sacrificing comfort, but thats just the beginning. The merino wool blend fabric wicks sweat, dispersing excess moisture away from the skin. It breathes well too, and its naturally antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of odor-causing microbes to prevent nasty smells and foster a healthier foot climate. When you need gear that works with you, these socks need to be your go-to.
- Merino wool blend socks made in the U.S.A.
- Merino wool fabric wicks sweat, naturally resists the growth of odor-causing microbes, retains warmth well, and is breathable
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and fit
- Indestructawool technology provides exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh venting provides optimum breathability and moisture management
- 200 needle construction for high-density cushioning with minimal weight
- Virtually Seamless toe
- Run-specific fit
- Light elite cushioning for maximum impact protection and great reaction, designed specifically for runners
- Height: 2.25 in
- Fabric: 51% merino wool, 46% nylon, and 3% elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble dry low