The North Face Moondoggy 2.0 Down Hoodie - Boys'
Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean that your son has to stay indoors. Trust us; the Boys' Moondoggy 2.0 Down Hoodie will keep him warm and cozy. This hooded jacket is insulated with 550 fill power down. It traps warmth well with minimum weight. A Sherpa fleece lining in the hood feels extra soft next to skin, and it provides enhanced insulation, retaining warmth without feeling stuffy. The body of the jacket is also lined in microfleece; it's just as soft as the Sherpa fleece and just as warm, but it layers more easily over clothes. A durable water repellant (DWR) finish on the exterior fabric also sheds light rain, snow, and other moisture.
- 550 fill power down certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Sherpa fleece lining in hood and yoke
- Microfleece lining throughout the body
- Durable water repellant (DWR) finish on shell fabric for water resistance
- Fixed hood
- Chin zip-guard
- Raglan sleeves
- Split kangaroo hand pocket with snap closure
- Hidden, encased elastic at cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Avg. weight: 475 g (16.8 oz)
- Fabric: body, 50 denier 75 gsm 100% Polyester /PolyBlend ripstop with a DWR finish; hood and yoke lining, 200 gsm 100% Polyester /PolyBlend Sherpa fleece; body lining, 165 gsm 100% Polyester /PolyBlend microfleece; insulation, 550 fill power goose down