The North Face Brayden Insulated Jacket - Boys'
You've been skiing your whole life, so why not get your son on the slopes? And why not get him the Boys' Brayden Insulated Jacket from The North Face to stay warm and active in? This waterproof and fully seam-sealed jacket sheds snow, ice, and water. The DryVent™ 2 layer construction is also breathable, allowing vapor to escape for greater comfort. Strategically mapped Heatseeker™ insulation also provides extreme warmth without limiting mobility, and the synthetic insulation continues to retain warmth even when wet or moist. A powder skirt connects to complimenting ski pants, and an ID label lets him keep track of his things better.
- Waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed jacket
- Strategically mapped Heatseeker™ insulation for warmth
- Glove clips
- Powder skirt
- Adjustable cuff tabs with internal stretch cuff
- Goggle cloth
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Secure zip pass pocket on left sleeve
- ID label
- Avg. weight: 670 g (23.6 oz)
- Fabric: body, 75 denier 117 gsm DryVent™ 2 layer 100% polyester micro dobby; lining, 50 denier 73 gsm 100% recycled polyester taffeta; body insulation, 200 g Heatseeker™; sleeve insulation, 150 g Heatseeker; hood insulation, 100 g Heatseeker