The North Face Brianna Insulated Jacket - Girls'
When you take your daughter out for the first time on the bunny slopes, you need to make sure she's prepared, and nothing makes sure of that quite as well as the Toddler Girls' Brianna Insulated Jacket from The North Face. This waterproof and fully seam sealed jacket sheds snow, rain, ice, and sleet, keeping her safe and dry. The DryVent™ fabric also breathes well so she won't overheat. With body-mapped Heatseeker™ insulation, with heavier insulation in the body and slightly less in the sleeves, this jacket retains warmth extremely well without unnecessary bulk. Together, staying warm and staying dry mean staying safe, and that's exactly what she'll be when she puts on this jacket.
- Waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed jacket
- Fixed hood
- Grow cuffs at sleeves
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Brushed collar lining
- Elastic at side hem
- Map of features on lining
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- Avg. weight: 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Fabric: 75 D 117 g/m2 DryVent™ 2 L 100% polyester micro dobby; lining, 50 D 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta; body insulation, 200 g Heatseeker™; sleeve insulation, 150 g Heatseeker™; hood, 100 g Heatseeker™