The North Face Freedom Insulated Pants - Boys'
Your son deserves the freedom to have the time of his life, to shred down the slopes and meet you at the base. And you deserve the freedom to not worry while he's up there. That's why he needs the Boys' Freedom Insulated Pants from The North Face. The DryVent™ fabric is fully waterproof, but it breathes well and provides appropriate thermal management. Heatseeker™ insulation also retains warmth. Your son will stay warm and dry, and that's how you know he'll stay safe. The adjustable waist tabs and 2” adjustable EZ-Grow cuffs grow with your son, and he'll be able to use these pants for more than just one or two months this winter.
- Waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed insulated snow pants
- EZ-Grow leg at hem and inside lining
- Adjustable waist tabs with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Ankle gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs at hem
- Reinforced inner-leg boot kickpatches
- System map of features printed on lining
- Reflective logo on front of pant
- Inseam: 25.5”
- Avg. weight: 400 g (14.1 oz)
- Fabric: body, 75 D 117 g/m2 DryVent™ 2 L 100% polyester micro-dobby; lining, 53 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta; insulation, 60 g Heatseeker™
- Care instructions: machine wash