The North Face Freedom Insulated Pants - Girls'
It can get a little nerve-wracking when you teach your daughter how to ski. Weve experienced that ourselves, and we know that it helps to make sure shes geared up right. Thats why she needs the Girls Freedom Insulated Pants from The North Face. These waterproof and insulated ski pants will keep her safe and comfortable on the slopes. The 2 layer HyVent fabric is fully waterproof, and it breathes well to allow vapor to escape. A comfortable 60 grams of Heatseeker synthetic insulation also keeps her warm. In freezing temperatures, staying warm and dry doesnt just mean staying comfortable. It also means staying safe, and thats exactly what shell be with these pants. Best of all, these snow pants are designed to grow with her, and that means theyll last for more than one season.
- Girls waterproof and insulated snowsports pants for skiing and snowboarding
- HyVent waterproof and breathable material sheds water and allows vapor to escape
- Heatseeker insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable waist tabs with Velcro closure
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Zip fly
- Ankle gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs at hem
- EZ Grow leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow leg hem and inside lining
- Reflective logo on outer pant
- Avg. weight: 470 g (16.6 oz)
- Inseam: 25 in
- Fabric: outer, 75 denier 111 g/m2 HyVent 2 layer 100% polyester micro-dobby; lining, 70 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta; insulation, 60 g Heatseeker