The North Face Freedom Insulated Pants - Girls'
It can get a little nerve-wracking when you teach your daughter how to ski. We've experienced that ourselves, and we know that it helps to make sure she's geared up right. That's why she needs the Girls' Freedom Insulated Pants from The North Face. These waterproof and insulated ski pants will keep her safe and comfortable on the slopes. The 2 layer HyVent™ fabric is fully waterproof, and it breathes well to allow vapor to escape. A comfortable 60 grams of Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation also keeps her warm. In freezing temperatures, staying warm and dry doesn't just mean staying comfortable. It also means staying safe, and that's exactly what she'll be with these pants. Best of all, these snow pants are designed to grow with her, and that means they'll last for more than one season.
- Girls' waterproof and insulated snowsports pants for skiing and snowboarding
- HyVent™ waterproof and breathable material sheds water and allows vapor to escape
- Heatseeker™ insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable waist tabs with Velcro closure
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Zip fly
- Ankle gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs at hem
- EZ Grow leg boot kickpatches
- EZ Grow leg hem and inside lining
- Reflective logo on outer pant
- Avg. weight: 470 g (16.6 oz)
- Inseam: 25 in
- Fabric: outer, 75 denier 111 g/m2 HyVent™ 2 layer 100% polyester micro-dobby; lining, 70 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta; insulation, 60 g Heatseeker™