The North Face Montana Gore-Tex® Mitts - Kids'
Your children can't grip their ski poles if their hands are so cold that they can't make a fist, but that's why they wear mittens. Mittens protect hands in even the worst conditions, guaranteeing comfort and warmth even as you reach your top speeds on your way down the slope, and the Youth Montana Gore-Tex® Mitts are some of the best of the best. The weatherproof Gore-Tex® insert and DryVent™ shell fabric represent the very best waterproofing available. The fabrics are also highly breathable, and your child's hands won't become clammy or uncomfortable. The Heatseeker™ insulation retains warmth well, and it's mapped, setting slightly less in the palm than on the back of the hand, to only minimally restrain dexterity. The Radiametric Articulation™ and youth-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ also contribute to making these mittens the most comfortable pair they'll ever own.
- Kids' insulated and waterproof snowsports mittens
- Youth-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® insert
- Synthetic-leather palm for added grip and durability
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Fabric: solid and print shell, DryVent™ 2 L 100% polyester; heather shell, DryVent™ 2 L 73% nylon and 27% polyester; palm, synthetic leather; palm insulation, 100 g Heatseeker™; back-of-hand insulation, 150 g Heatseeker™; lining, 100% polyester brushed tricot; insert, Weatherproof Gore-Tex®
- Care instructions: spot clean only