The North Face Osito Etip™ Gloves - Girls'
It's important to keep your kids active, even in the middle of winter, and the Girls' Osito Etip™ Gloves help kids get outside. These gloves are made from a high-loft polyester fleece fabric; it feels super soft next to skin, and it retains warmth well without feeling stifling. The palm is made with TKA 300 performance fleece with UR® Powered Conductive Technology to allow full touchscreen compatibility, and the nylon Taslan® overlay is durable and wind-resistant.
- Touch-screen compatible gloves
- Nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers for added durability
- Girls' specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Silicone gripper palm for a superior grip
- Pull tab on cuff for easy on/off
- Fabric: shell, 100% polyester high loft fleece; palm, TKA 300 with UR® powered conductive technology; palm overlay, synthetic suede with silicone gripper print; back-of-hand overlay, nylon Taslan®
- Care instructions: machine wash