The North Face Powder-Hound II Boot - Boys'
Sledding down the hill is easy. Its just a controlled slip and fall on the snow. Getting back up, well, thats where your son needs to rely on the best winter boots you can find for him. Thats when he needs the Boys Powder Hound II Boot from The North Face. The ballistic-mesh upper and seam-sealed waterproof construction ensure a comfortably dry foot, and 200 grams of Heatseeker insulation guarantee warmth. In freezing temperatures, this boot keeps your son safe and on the move back up the hill pulling his sled. This boot is also super easy to slip on, and it secures with a Velcro® closure and bungee cord.
- Bungee cord and Velcro® closure
- Rated to -32° Celsius (-25° Fahrenheit)
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Insulated with 200 grams of Heatseeker insulation
- Durable TPR shell bottom and outsole for superior traction and protection
- Avg. weight: 846 g (29 oz)
- Materials: ballistic mesh and leather upper and TPR shell and outsole