The North Face Reversible Breezeway Jacket - Infants'
Just because its a little windy this weekend doesnt mean you cant go camping, and it doesnt mean you have to leave your baby at home. With the Infant Reversible Breezeway Wind Jacket from The North Face, your child can stay warm and cozy at the campsite. Fronting a WindWall® softshell, this jacket is highly wind-resistant. Its also backed by a 150 weight TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) microfleece. This provides warmth and cozy comfort without extra weight and bulk. Both the front shell and reverse fabric are 100% recycled too, an implicit promise to protect our planets wild spaces for future generations.
- WindWall® wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Form-fitting hood
- Chin zip guard
- Asymmetrical front zipper
- Reflective front and back logos on outer
- Embroidered front logo on reverse
- Made entirely of recycled materials
- Avg. weight: 171 g (6 oz)
- Fabric: outer, 75 D 89 g/m2 100% recycled polyester; reverse, 155 g/m2 100% recycled TKA polyester microfleece
- Care instructions: machine wash