The North Face Reversible Breezeway Jacket - Infants'
Just because it's a little windy this weekend doesn't mean you can't go camping, and it doesn't mean you have to leave your baby at home. With the Infant Reversible Breezeway Wind Jacket from The North Face, your child can stay warm and cozy at the campsite. Fronting a WindWall® softshell, this jacket is highly wind-resistant. It's also backed by a 150 weight TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) microfleece. This provides warmth and cozy comfort without extra weight and bulk. Both the front shell and reverse fabric are 100% recycled too, an implicit promise to protect our planet's wild spaces for future generations.
- WindWall® wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Form-fitting hood
- Chin zip guard
- Asymmetrical front zipper
- Reflective front and back logos on outer
- Embroidered front logo on reverse
- Made entirely of recycled materials
- Avg. weight: 171 g (6 oz)
- Fabric: outer, 75 D 89 g/m2 100% recycled polyester; reverse, 155 g/m2 100% recycled TKA polyester microfleece
- Care instructions: machine wash