The North Face Reversible Breezeway Jacket - Toddler Girls'
Keeping your toddlers safe when you're camping means keeping them comfy and warm. Luckily, with The North Face, that's no sweat. That's what the Toddler Girls' Reversible Breezeway Wind Jacket is for. This reversible jacket fronts an abrasion-resistant WindWall® softshell made entirely with recycled polyester. It's highly wind-resistant, and it's extra durable. The reverse side is a cozy TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece fabric. It retains warmth well with minimal weight. Raglan sleeves even help keep kids mobile and the reflective logos provide visibility in dim light.
- Reversible, lightweight, and wind-resistant jacket
- WindWall® wind permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Fixed hood with darts
- Chin zip guard and split kangaroo hand pocket on outer jacket
- Raglan sleeves
- Printed micro-fleece on reverse
- Reflective front and back logos on outer
- Embroidered logo on reverse
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Avg. weight: 225 g (7.9 oz)
- Fabric: outer, 50 D 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester; reverse, 155 g/m2 TKA 100 100% lightweight polyester microfleece