The North Face Shellista Lace II Boots - Kids
After spending the morning shoveling out your driveway from four feet of snow, you just want some peace and quiet. Peace and quiet comes when you send the kids outside to play, but to do that you have to make sure they're geared up. That's where the Kids' Shellista Lace II Boots from The North Face come into play. It's one of the best winter boots around. Seam-sealed and waterproof construction combines with the suede and textile upper to keep feet dry, and 200 grams of Heatseeker™ insulation keep feet warm. That means that this waterproof and insulated boot keeps children safe in below or near freezing temperatures. A lightweight TPR shell protects toes, and the TPR outsole grips the earth underfoot.
- Waterproof and insulated winter boot with style and cold-weather warmth
- Cemented and seam-sealed construction
- 200 grams of Heatseeker™ insulation
- New lightweight TPR shell and outsole for superior traction and protection from the elements
- Avg. weight: 416 g (14.7 oz)
- Materials: suede and fabric upper and TPR outsole