The North Face ThermoBall TriClimate Jacket - Women's
Be ready for weathers unpredictability with this layered 3-in-1 jacket which pairs a water proof, breathable DryVent 2.5L stretch shell with a removable ThermoBall-insulated inner jacket. The North Faces Thermoball TriClimate Jacket works best when paired together, but dont forget that both can be worn on their own for extreme versatility depending on the conditions.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent 2.5L stretch shell with a removable ThermoBall-insulated inner jacket
- (Outer Jacket) Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) center front zip with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon pull
- Exposed, secure, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon pull
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord
- (Inner Jacket) PrimaLoft ThermoBall synthetic insulation in body and collar
- Fabric: Outer: 130 g/m² DryVent 2.5L-95% Polyester, 5% Elastane / Inner: 30D 45 g/m² 100% Nylon
- Inner Insulation: 10 g/m² and 13 g/m² PrimaLoft ThermoBall synthetic insulation
- Center back: Outer: 27 in, inner 24.75 in
- Weight: 730 g (25.75 oz)
- ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
- DryVent: Waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
- PrimaLoft Silver Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50% recycled material with standard PrimaLoft fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation